Thursday 2 August 2018

Another Sunrise...

So... another day over and I think I broke my record for steps.. and I sure feel it. I’m pretty tired. 
I didn’t think I would make it ... but I did! Having a great walking partner helps
But its a complete blessing to be witnessing such beautiful sunrises. God is truly amazing

Thank goodness I have an easier day tomorrow. It’s shopping day.. I will be walking to three markets.. two I will walk back from .. the third MrD will meet me.. I don’t think I could manage to carry crates of water home

My oncologist visit this afternoon went well. I noticed Dr Im was wearing a Fitbit so I asked him how many steps. He proudly said 5,000.. so I showed him mine.. just over 21,000. His face was a picture.. and he actually gave me a high five. 

Any way everything looks good.. and he’s happy with my weight loss. I dont see him now for three months.. and early next year.. all being well.. it will move to four

Hopefully.. the next time he sees me.. he won’t recognize me
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment