Tuesday 17 July 2018

Progress....

So heres a follow up of my post Enough is Enough. 

You see...

My walking was getting less and less. Where I can walk was getting less and less... My motivation was getting less and less.... as was my will power. Adversely my weight was starting to get more and more...and so were my tears. 

The solution.... I got myself a wonderful walking partner from church. Two or three times a week we leave at 5.30 am...and hit the trail.. 
Today....three hours later...including a 5 minute stop at Starbucks for a black coffee.. I arrived home..hot..sweaty.. and with thousands of steps accomplished
This..and getting a handle on my eating means I have lost 10 lbs in 21 days...and Im feeling energized again.
Since my cancer battle..losing weight is an immense struggle..and Im finding it so hard to get back on track. 

I hope I can keep this going...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment