I made Low Fat Banana Bread again...
Its such an easy recipe...
and it turned out better than last time
Plus the house smells so good
2 mashed bananas
1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup sugar
1 dash salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 large egg
2 tablespoons nonfat milk
3⁄4 cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray loaf tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients but flour in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Gently mix by hand until smooth.
- Add in flour to wet ingredients.
- Mix until combined
- Cook about 30-40 minutes - or until golden brown.
Love and Hugs