Tuesday 11 November 2014

Forever in Their Debt

I have shared this post before...
I make no apologies for it...
the sentiment is the same now as it was then.
I will be forever grateful to those who fought and died..
and through their sacrifice
allowed me to have the wonderful life I have now
This is a photo of my Dad. He served in Jordan. 
He is lucky. He came home

This is a photo of my brother. 
He has served in Northern Ireland and  Iraq. 
He is lucky. He came home.

This is a photo of my great uncle Edwin. 
He didn't come home

For all those who fought and died to protect our freedom.
For all those who are still fighting to protect our freedom.
For all those on both sides of the conflict who did not make it home
Today, I will wear my poppy with pride


We will not forget
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment