Tuesday 17 September 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 110

Here we go...another week for Chatting on the Farmhouse Porch. Lets see what questions Patrice has for us this week

What's  the one thing you feel is the biggest waste of  your time during an average week?
Phoning about appointments, bills etc..getting through to an automated service.. pressing lots of number options....and being put on hold.. I just want to speak to a human!. The music they play also drives me a bit loopy

When was the last time you baked a pie?
Ohh its been a while. Last year maybe. But you have just inspired me...
  
What do you want to spend time doing that you aren't right now? 
I would love to spend more time with Mr D... but work has to come first. 
Never mind the weekend is only a couple of days away

What do you do with old clothes?
I usually donate to some charity. If they are too far gone, send for recycling

If we were having lunch on the porch today, what would you bring for the potluck styled lunch?
Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche from www.chocolatechocolateandmore.com 
I think I would bring my Broccoli and Chedder Quiche, with a lovely homemade potato salad

Great questions Patrice..see you next week

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment