Tuesday 10 September 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 109

Im just grabbing my coffee and heading over to Everyday Ruralty to join Patrice and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. Care to join me?

Did you ever take piano lessons, as a child or adult?
I come from a musical background. My grandfather and his brothers were part of a silver band ..and he was also a very talented pianist. All my cousins and I were encouraged to learn..and even though Im not very good..I still enjoy playing

How many times do you eat out each month?
Not as much as I would like...or can afford. It would be lovely for someone else to do the cooking... and wash the dishes after.

If you could snap you fingers and change on thing about your appearance, what would that be?
Just one thing? Ok...well it would have to be my tummy. I still have my baby tummy....even tho my baby is 19..... I need a bit of magic....

Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to any place that displays them?
Yes..I love looking at photos. I sometimes go to exhibitions to see peoples work and try to get inspiration

Do you have new things for your fall/ winter wardrobe?
Not really...this year I will be wearing summer clothes. And to be honest...I have more clothes than Marks and Spencer
Thank you Patrice...see you next week

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment