Friday 14 June 2013

More Sugar Scrubs

A couple of months ago, I told you of  the recipe for Sugar Scrub I had found on the net and was going to try. Well I did, and its working so well I though I would look for some more.

Sugar scrubs are a wonderful way of exfoliating your skin and making it feel incredibly soft. Using ingredients from your kitchen, you can make this economical gift for anyone you may think needs  a bit of pampering, especially yourself


Maybe Matilda has three easy sugar scrubs to make. They also give step by step instructions on how to decorate the jars

This simple sugar scrub idea from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs includes a free printable gift tag

great oak circle have a trio of scrubs using ingredients that could probably be found in your kitchen cupboard. They provide a free printable for the labels.

This lemon sugar scrub from Under the table and dreaming is so easy to make, smells wonderful and only uses three ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment