Hi everyone, and an extra hello to my new Fabulous Friends. Welcome to my world. I'm looking forward to getting to know you over the next few weeks.
Its a wet, windy and miserable day. The last week was absolutely glorious, with high temperatures and gorgeous sunshine. But, as always in Wales, we get some nice weather and we have to pay for it for a while. I guess its what makes this country so green and beautiful. I just hope that last week wasn't our Summer
As its Tuesday though, its time to visit Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty and see what fun questions she has this morning. Why don't you come with me? We can forget about the rain, for a little while and just enjoy spending time Chatting on her Farmhouse Porch
1. How many times a week do you have a green or veggie salad?
I love salad. This time of year I eat it everyday. either as a side dish, as a main dish with a few extras, or on a sandwich with some delicious cooked meat. I'm a huge fan of cucumber and could eat it til it comes out of my ears
2. Do you pray? (You may skip this if you do not wish to answer.)
Everyday..morning, night, doing housework, travelling on the bus...anytime. I really have a lot to be grateful for, and never miss the opportunity to thank the Lord for His help. I enjoy my conversations with Him. I may not get the answer immediately, or even get the answer I want, but my prayers are always answered, one way or another
3. What season is your birthday? You do not need to give us the date.I'm an October baby. And what a little podge I was too
4. Do you have dinner guests often, every now and then or not at all?
5. Could you describe yourself as a DIY- Do It Yourselfer?Well, I try.. I am ok with the small stuff. I mean I can handle a hammer, screwdriver or paint bush quite well. For anything bigger..well..I know a man who can!
Love and Hugs