Tuesday 22 January 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ #77

Tuesday morning...its time to go visit Patrice and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch...come join us

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty
Do you eat eggs? What is your favourite way to serve them?
Yes..I love eggs...boiled, fried,scrambled. But I think my favourite way, is just lightly poached on some lovely toast 

Do you have a favourite item that you really like having around?
I must be honest...no. To me..things are just things. I would much rather surround myself with people, especially three of the most incredible people I know...my children. Especially when they were younger


Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
Dark wood...but the house is big and light enough to carry it


Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________."
My Life so Far...honestly...you would never believe it


If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I guess the last thing, the sailboat, would have to be someplace warm. :) (It's 30+ degrees here.)
Definitely a cabin in the woods. Long walks, peace and quiet, and snuggling down to read a book in front of a blazing fire...heaven 

Cabin in the Woods by scwl


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment