Tuesday 27 November 2012

I Pink I Love You

Did I mention I loved the colour pink? I did? Oh good. I know its a bit fluffy and girly, but then so am I. 

I have always loved pink. Growing up, if I had the choice, I always had the pink candy, the pink outfit, the pink bedroom. Anyone who gets me a gift knows that if its pink, its a winner. Having said that, my home isnt very pink. Not everyone can live with a lot of pink. But, I could. Next year I am moving to a new home, so I think pink will be on my list. I'm not sure what my new husband will think....

I spend an lot of time in my kitchen, cooking and baking. I have seen some beautiful kitchens incorporating pink. What do you think?

Cool Vintage Candy
Kirsty Alley's Pink Kitchen
Homestead Style


Shelterness
Pretty Little Things

 So pretty and delightfully vintage. Makes me want to go bake some cupcakes

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x
 
          

1 comment:

  1. My future wife to be also loves pink. I think if she has her way, it would be like living inside a Pepto Bismal bottle. She works hard and is looking forward to being a housewife. So from a mans perspective I don't see why she shouldn't be comfortable in her everyday environment.

    ReplyDelete