Saturday 2 December 2023

Where Have The Years Gone?

This weekend... Im thinking of this beautiful lady I was blessed to call Mum..
Nineteen years since God suddenly called you home.. so quickly I didn’t get to say goodbye. The last words you said to me will stay with me forever..
“I love you.. I’m proud of the way you are bringing up the kids.. please keep going to church you are going to need them.. see you in a few days!”
For a incredibly hard working, brutally honest, determined woman who “said” she wasn’t religious and found it hard to say ‘Love’.. yet showed it for her kids.. grandkids, family and friends with every fiber of her being… it was mind blowing. It was the first and last time she said the words love and proud towards me..
Well mum .. I can say I have always loved you .. I have always been proud you are my mum and I am so grateful for the life you gave me.. the lessons you taught me and the love of family you instilled in me.
I will love and miss you always mum … 

Until we meet again.. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment