Saturday 9 December 2023

Mountain Walk...

With an ongoing dog respiratory virus in So Cal.. we have been avoiding dog parks but poor Prince needs a bit more exercise.. so today we took a drive up the mountain to give him a bit of a run in the woods
I love it up there.. the views and scenery are stunning.. 
and we always end up driving by Big Bear Lake in the attractively named Fawnskin
Prince was all smiles too. 

Maybe we will take another drive up there when the snow comes

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery and Prince is a beautiful dog! I'm sure he was happy to get out for a bit of a walk around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous blue sky! I am a little late but I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog - I'm working through your recipes and crafts.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete