Monday 27 March 2023

Whats For Dinner~ Meal Plan Monday

Well Im back...and we had an absolutely amazing time. It went too fast tho as we packed so much in. We are exhausted and had to rest over the weekend and get back to normal life. It didnt end quite as I expected as I became ill with a bad ear and throat infection.. and on the last day had to see a doctor who gave me sme strong antibiotics... but here's a tip. Never Fly with and Ear Infection!! It was the most painful eleven hours of my life (ok maybe cancer and childbirth hurt a bit more) but boy! Plus... I lost hearing in both ears. It has returned slightly but everything is still very muffled. Apparently this is common and should return in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

I tried to post our adventures when we were away.. but my little tablet wouldnt let me add photos (I should have taken my laptop) So I will spend the next few days adding to my already written posts. So please expect an influx

So this week the veggie garden is being planted.. I want to make a new apron... start accomodation for a couple of ladies to come live in our garden and we are planning on revamping the living room wih a fresh coat of paint..etc

It was wonderful spending time with our amazing family.. and we miss them.. but.. its good to be home

Here's this weeks dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 27th March 2023

Monday               Beef and Vegetable Casserole, Baked Potato

Tuesday               Jerk Chicken and Rice

Wednesday         Roast Chicken and stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts. Carrots

Thursday             Shrimp Alfredo

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Turkey Burgers

Sunday                 Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment