Monday 27 June 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Oh my Goodness.... this heat is not treating me very well. MrD and I went to Swap Meet over the weekend... and I couldnt cope... 106/41 degrees...no shade and a wilting Brit do not mix well,

Im getting my housework done before 10am...then I sit in the corner melting in a pool of sweat for the rest of the day. My mum used to say...ladies dont sweat... they glow. Well mum..Im glowing like a pig!!!

The house updating continues. This week we are moving out of our bedroom to the guest room as MrD wants to sand and restain the floor...and Im going to give the walls a lick of paint. No rush tho...so once the prepping is done we can wait for a break in the hot weather. Lets hope thats soon....

Have a great week...

Weekly Plan - 27th June 2022

Monday               Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders, Potato Wedges, Coleslaw

Tuesday               Adodabo Chicken Tacos, Homemade Guacamole,  

Wednesday          Kansas City BBQ Pork Chops, Potatoes Wedges, Coleslaw

Thursday             Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake 

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Hawaiian Turkey Burgers

Sunday                 Spaghetti and Meatballs


No comments:

Post a Comment