Tuesday 5 May 2020

All Clear...


Well it’s Teal Tuesday.. and the test results are back! The cancer hasn’t returned.. thank you Jesus! Deep down I knew it...but it didnt stop me from being nervous... to the extent I felt sick and shaky waiting for the doctors call.

So no cancer.. but I have a mild kidney infection .. and an umbilical hernia! So surgery is on the cards but not in the near future. Im not sure Im ready to go under the knife again.. but I know it has to be done.. and it wont be anything near as invasive as the tumour removal and total hysterectomy.

Meanwhile Ladies..know the symptoms of Ovarian Cancer. It mimics so many other illnesses. Many of the symptoms listed are what I have been going through for the last few weeks. Listen to your body...and push your doctor. You KNOW when something isnt right.

Smear tests DO NOT detect Ovarian Cancer. It is not usually detected till later stages..and then there is a high percentage its too late.. I was stage three.. and I was lucky

Its not called the Silent Killer for nothing....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment