Friday 27 April 2018

Early Riser...

Good Morning... and Happy Friday! Time for my early morning coffee.. and plan my day.
Someone asked me what time I have my 'early morning coffee.' Well its usually about 3.30am. 
Just a little insight into my day. MrD and I have different days to other people. He leaves for work at 2.30 am to get to work for 3 o'clock. And he does that 5/6 days a week. I dont usually go back to bed.. Once I get my head on straight..I do a bit of reading (helped by coffee) then I start my housework before it gets too warm. Then I go walking at about 7am. Our day usually ends about 7pm.
I dont think it affects my eating habits.. I still have breakfast before I walk..and have lunch about 12. But dinner is early at 4pm. (unless of course I have a doctors appointment which is usually about 4,30) On those days there is just enough time to eat before bed
I dont mind the hours tho. Sometimes I think Im still living on Uk time... plus after 4 years my daughter still hasnt worked out the time difference and calls really early in the morning. But as long as I get a picture like this.. I will never complain
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment