So this is what we had for dinner...very easy and very delicious.
Slow Cooker Hasselback Apple Pork LoinPork tenderloin
1 apples, thinly sliced
2 cups baby carrots
2 cups baby potatoes
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Using a paring knife, make a series of small, parallel cuts across the length of the pork loin
- Fill each with an apple slice.
- Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of slow cooker,
- Place the apple-filled pork loin on top.
- Whisk together honey, soy sauce, mustard, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic together in a small bowl,
- Pour over pork and vegetables.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8.
The photos arent the best...but it tasted better than it looked..
and there is plenty leftover for pulled pork sandwiches on Saturday
Love and Hugs