Tuesday 20 October 2015

Together Again

Well...she has arrived..safe and sound. 

After travelling for 24 hours...including a 12 hour flight from London..she looks amazing.

After a good nights rest we took a trip into Hollywood 

We strolled the famous 'Walk of Fame'...
I wont bore you with the hundreds of stars I took...
but this one is for my auntie...lol

We took a tour bus around the homes of the rich and famous,

This Johnny Depps House on the Hill....sigh...

and I was thrilled to see Lucys House...and her star

though Im not sure who lives here...

 A quick drive down Rodeo Drive...

 in Beverly Hills 

then ended up at Manns Chinese theatre


What a brilliant day with two of my favourite people... 
Miss C is absolutely exhausted...jet lag is kicking in big time...
but we are up early for another full day of treats tomorrow
Its my birthday..
and we are doing something Ive wanted to do all my life...
I hope it pans out....


Btw...either I have huge feet...or John Wayne wasn't the man I thought he was...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad your daughter arrived safe and sound. Giggling over the feet...Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Having your daughter here is the best birthday gift!
    Enjoy the time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lived in So CA for many years and never took a Hollywood tour, though I often wanted to do it. Happy Birthday, and good visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete