Monday 11 August 2014

Still Waiting.......

Well....Im still here...and Im still in the Uk. 

 

This week I was planning to return to the States and start my new life with MrD. But, the American Embassy in London is experiencing a high volume of inquiries due to the increased number of approved petitions the NVC is receiving from USCIS. So Im still waiting for my interview to get my fiance visa approved. Im a little heavy hearted, but it will come eventually....in Gods time

 

Meanwhile..Im still working hard, still losing weight, still going on my long walks and taking my photos (when I can) and spending time with my family.

 

And...Im making the most of living by the sea. When I get to California...I think I will miss it


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I pray Phoebe that will be sooner than later..(just between you and me, England and the US have good relations (well..use to until the current president came into office 5-6 yrs ago), and our gvt is slow, they are slow for the wrong country/people..just saying..) Shameful. Please be patient. Blessings

    ReplyDelete