Tuesday 3 December 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 119

Well Im back in the Uk. The climate change hasnt been as bad as I thought. Its more wet than cold. I still have time to have a bit of sunshine as I sit with Patrice for her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. 


Please tell me the three most valuable things you learned as a child or young person.
My family had high values and three things were instilled in me from a young age. Respect your elders, treat others as you would want to be treated...and love one another. It hasnt always worked out as I thought, but I havent done too badly following those rules

Did you participate in Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
We wernt going to...but then Mr D saw a bargain on Tablets. They were a great price..and had a free wi fi printer with them. We waited til late evening to go because I dont think either of us could have faced the manic crowds

 Do you pray?
Every morning and every night...and sometime inbetween I couldnt get through life without communicating with my Heavenly Father


Have you been invited to any parties to celebrate Christmas or New Year?
No..but I dont mind. Im not in the party mood being so far from Mr D. Im just going to enjoy spending time with my family...and relaxing in the quiet times

Have you ever owned cowboy boots or a cowboy hat? 
No...but if I did...they would have to be pink

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment