Wednesday 16 October 2013

For You..

I have been feeling a bit down for the last couple of days. Not depressed, just missing my family back in the UK. Still...they are only a skype message away so I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. Im where I want to be...and for that Im grateful.

I took time out to read through all of my Fabulous Friends blogs, which I must say are wonderful. But, one thing has struck me, and that is how many of you are struggling. Many of you, in different degrees, have health problems or ailments. Others have money worries, leading to fears for your future and that of your children. Some suffer from painful memories or are struggling to come to terms with a devastating loss. Some are making gigantic leaps into the unknown. Many are just stressed by the day to day routine, especially as it's Thanksgiving, and Christmas is just around the corner.

It makes me so sad, and some posts I have read have literally broken my heart. But, my Fabulous Friends, you are just that.... FAB-U-LOUS (Thank you Craig Revel Horwood) Whatever life may throw at you, you find a way to fight your way through it. You are funny, intelligent, brave, caring and extremely talented. Your recipes are a marvel, your crafts are amazing and your homes are a dream.(I confess a little jealousy at some of them). You are all a total inspiration to me

One thing I ask. Please, never be ashamed to have a little moan...or a big one. We are privileged that you have allowed us to share in your lives, whether good or bad. After all, what are friends for, but to provide a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. Its better than letting it fester inside.

So.. to all my Fabulous Friends..whether you need one or not
From me to you

Kisses hugs graphics 
Love Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment