Tuesday 29 October 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 115

Well ladies its that time again. Lets make our way over to Everyday Ruralty and see what questions Patrice has for us this week

Do you have any special plans for this week?
Not really..just spending time with Mr D is special enough. Although I am looking forward to Thursday for my first US Halloween. I have a cauldron full of candy ready for tick or treaters
.
What's the most relaxing thing you do?
I run a deep. hot bubble bath, light some candles, put on some music, grab a favourite book.... and soak!

Have you ever worn a wig?(play, dress-up, or for real)
I was once in the chorus of Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado" at school. We had to wear the hottest and scratchiest wigs. I head still itches when I think of it

 Do you have an office or special place to use your computer? 
Our main computer is in the bedroom...but the laptop we use in the living room. I would love to have a study with book lined walls...and a nice desk to work from

What are your favourite kind of socks?
That's easy...Novelty ankle socks..the cuter the better

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment