Monday 15 April 2024

Monday April 15th...

Today I was up and dressed really early to say goodbye to this gorgeous lady... my aunt who died last week from cancer. 
I listened in to the service through my daughters phone from the beautiful old church in my home village back in Wales. Then she put me on facetime as to watch her burial in her final resting place not far from where my mum and dad lie. 
It was very emotional but I'm so grateful that she is at peace in the arms of our Saviour. Now we just have to look after those left behind.
With the front lawn now done to MrDs satisfaction... he planned to start seeding when he got home today. But... as usual.. he hit a snag. Looking through the kitchen window...I saw something a bit unsual..

On investigating... I found this little chap popping his head in and out of his burrow. Ladies and gentlemen... gophers have found the the Blue House... and seeding is postponed another day...

My neighbour is suffering with a bad back... so her doctor has suggested she walk a bit more.. So this afternoon I kept her company and walked with her around the block a couple of times. It really was very pleasant being out in the afternoon sun... 
and of course I had to take the obligatory flower pic
Dinner was a tasty Beef Yakiniku and noodles with rice

Here's the rest of this weeks dinner menu

 Weekly Plan - 15th April 2024

Monday              Yakiniku Beef and Noodles with Rice

Tuesday              Beer Battered Shrimp Tacos

Wednesday        Meatloaf

Thursday            Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake

Friday                  Pizza 

Saturday             Lemon Butter Chicken Tenders Coleslaw, and Fries for MrD

Sunday                Aunt Addi's Leftover Meatloaf Chili

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment