Wednesday 3 May 2023

The Visitor..

So... there was a loud knock on the front door...and when I answered it...I found a little visitor sitting on the doorstep
No one was with him..and no one was in sight...plus the ring doorbell was switched off because MrD had been working on the front porch and kept setting it off.

I have my suspicions.. but no one is claiming ownership...so I guess he's here to stay. My granddaughter saw hime on Face Time and is adament that he only has one name..

So meet Mr Sparkles...

I hope he likes living here..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Awww! He is cute!
    Happy Coronation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Sparkles is darling! By any chance is there a way to subscribe to your blog by email? I absolutely love it and don't want to miss a post! Blessings!

    ~ Rebcca from Rebecca's Hearth and Home

    ReplyDelete