Monday 6 February 2023

Whats For Dinner~ Meal Plan Monday


 What a  lovely morning...the sun was shining and warm... but the air was crisp and breezy. Wonderful drying weather... and for the first time this year I put laundry on the line and it dried perfectly..and fast too. With energy prices as they are...every little helps

A neighbour kindly brought us a bag of oranges from her tree. We still have plenty of marmalade left in the pantry from last years harvest. So I thought I would use this gift and do some baking. We havent had orange cake for ages. I have seen a 1940s recipe that I would like to try... and it uses just one egg. It will be an experiment.. but hopefully turn out ok

And today... my daughter goes for her final scan before the appearance of Little Smudge in a couple of weeks. Hopefully all is well... and I get a flutter every time I think of her arrival. I cant wait for our trip so I can cuddle her...and all our grandchildren

30 days to go....

Here's this weeks dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 6th February 2023

Monday               Honey Garlic Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry

Tuesday               Chicken Frajitas, Refried Beans

Wednesday          Mississippi Chicken, Mashed Potaoes, Brussels Sprouts

Thursday             Creamy Cajun Sausage Pasta

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Turkey Burgers

Sunday                 Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment