Thursday 2 February 2023

Chilly..

Its been very chilly.. and wet at the Blue House. Its been somewhat of a surprise to see neighbours scraping frost off their windsheilds. Didnt stop a little visitors to the garden though. I do love seeing robins... they always remind me of my mum.
Im not complaining about the weather tho..except my cold feet.. Its great training for MrD. He's just not used to cold weather any more... and with only four weeks til our UK trip... he's got to be ready..lol

So talking about our trip.. our plans are coming along nicely.. the house sitter is organised... thermals are bought (MrD has no clue lol)... our London hotel is booked for two nights... and we decided to fly to Newcastle on the Sunday instead of getting the train. We should arrive in plenty of time for little Miss's birthday party. And she still doesnt know we are coming.

We have the first draft of our two week itinerary tho not yet set in stone. We will be flying into London..where we will spend two nights in a hotel and touring the city. It will be so good to see everyone... including my crazy London cousin Christine and her hubby Reg... who has surprised us by booking into the same hotel as us on the Saturday..so we can have a lovely meal and a catchup. 
Considering I havent seen her since 1987 when she was a little girl..and I was a nanny in South Kensington.. we will have a lot to say..


I hope I havent changed too much?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have the best time on your trip! Have a blessed and beautiful day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete