Monday 9 May 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

I dont know where it came from... it wasnt forecast ...and didnt show on the weather report on my phone.. but yesterday I woke up to heavy rain... which continued for at least a coupleof hours til we left for church. It did the garden a world of good and saved on the water bill... what a blessing.

After church.. I got to speak to two out of three of the kids... and was serenaded by Little Mr singing Hickory Dickory Dock ( over and over again!!!)I was grateful to see that my eldest sons nose was looking slightly better...and the bump on the head had gone down slightly. One week til he sees the doctor!

We also got to speak to Mum in Law in Washington. Shes still on the oxygen for her emphysema..but it didnt stop her from talking for nearly an hour. Love her to bits... and I think if possible... we are going to surprise her next February... and visit her on her 90th birthday.(Shhh dont tell her!)

So this week... its the same old same old... housework...garden work... kitchen work... and I love every minute of it...

Have a great week

Here's the menu..

Weekly Plan - 9th May 2022

Monday               Chicken Lo Mein

Tuesday                Taco Meatloaf

Wednesday          Chicken Brocolli Pie Pockets, Potatoes, Green Beans

Thursday             Shrimp Aiago Alfredo                                                                                 

Friday                  Pizza

Saturday              Cheeseburger Quesadillas

Sunday                 Left over Pie Pockets, Potato Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment