Tuesday 31 May 2022

Expanding??

I hope my US friends had an enjoyable Memorial Day... as we remembered those who gave all they had to give, in service of their country
MrD and I had a laid back weekend... just getting stuff done around the house.. replanning the veggie garden..and talking about increasing the household....
A trip to the local weed and feed... and tractor supply store gave a chance to weigh up all the prices.. Eggs are over $4 dollars a dozen in most places... if you can get them...
With no sign of the price increases stopping...getting chickens would be a good idea. Also they would be good for the garden... eating pests..and their manure is excellent.
Plus I found the perfect wellies to wear while cleaning the coop....

Anyone else have feathered freinds?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Several of our neighbors have chickens, but we don't. I love the wellies!

    ReplyDelete