Friday 14 May 2021

House Inspection...

MrD took another day off...and we took the hours drive to the Blue House so we could be there for the house inspection.

Of course MrD had left it to the last minute to realize that the truck was too dirty to park in the driveway... so we had to call in a car wash on the way...and we arrived at the house four minutes before the 9am appointment. Although...our realtor was already there... and the house inspector was already on the roof... and the sewer inspector already had his camera down the drain.
The whole thing took about two hours... and I must say the two guys were very nice..and explained things as they went along. MrD had lots of questions and they were very helpful answering them. I spent most of the time talking a few measurements.. taking photos...and staying out of the way. Im good like that.... plus I found lots of Aloe in the garden...and the cogs in my brain started turning with ideas...We should get the report by tomorrow
On the way home we stopped for a bite of lunch.. and then called into our local Lowes to check out a washer and dryer. We have a slight problem as the laundry area is smaller than I thought (old house)..and I have to find a pair that fits. I really dont want stackables as I really dont want to lose that
 window.
I didnt find anything suitable. but MrD walked out with a lawn mower that was on sale.. saving $225...

I love a bargain...

And by the looks of it...so does he

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment