Thursday 13 May 2021

Check Up...

 So today I went for my mammogram and CT scan. Both appointments were at the same time..so I found myself running back and to between two hospital buildings... Well that one way to get your daily exercise in!

Its the good thing that I decided to book in for the CT scan first... because they gave me that horrible witches brew to drink and it takes an hour to work...so I went to the other building for the other tests done
Ladies its so important to have regular check ups.. I will say.. scans ...mammograms... pap smears.. are not particularly pleasant.. but so worth the effort. Life can change direction in a second...dont find yourself wishing you had done something sooner

Now to wait a couple of days for the results

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment