Saturday 22 May 2021

A Change of Mind...

Well that impulse buy of MrDs had to go back. Not that there was anything wrong with the lawn mower.... but we have been blessed with a whole lot of garden tools from MrDs boss... including a mower that my lovely hubby had his eye on but couldnt justify spending money on. They are second hand but in perfect condition... And I dont think any bribary will be involved to get him to use them...

While we were in Lowes.. we looked around the gardening area at all the plants (cant wait) and at the washers and dryers again. I have had to have a rethink on how I want my laundry room to look. There is just not enough room to have them side by side... so for the sake of one little inch... I will have to conceed and get a stackable. Not ideal...because it will blot out some of the light from that lovely window...but I will make it work. I wonder if the last lady didnt have a dryer.. or maybe kept it in the garage. Or maybe...like I plan to do.. hung her laundry on a line to dry?

Its going to be really good having that option again

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment