Monday 27 November 2023

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


MrD returned to work this morning after four days off. It was a struggle for him, but it gives me time to start decorating the house. 

I think I can safely say.. the Christmas atmosphere is building nicely at the Blue House.

 So this week the weather is turning chilly, so warming comforting meals are on the menu. The last of the turkey is being used in a crockpot curry on Tuesday..ready for us when we get home after a visit to the dentist. I have a feeling my crockpot is going to be well used over the next few weeks

Is anyone else in the midst of a Christmas decorating frenzy?

Weekly Plan - 27th November 2023

Monday              Chinese Crispy Beef and Vegetables

Tuesday              Turkey Curry, Basmati Rice, Naan Bread

Wednesday         Sausage Casserole, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes

Thursday            Crockpot Four Cheese Ravioli Lasagne

Friday                 Spinach and Artichoke Pizza

Saturday             Hawaiian Chicken Burgers

Sunday                Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your post is so cozy! I love it. Your menu sounds delicious, and I am ready for crockpot meals too. We are ready for cookies, cocoa and Christmas movies here. Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete