Monday 14 November 2022

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday..


Good Morning from the Blue House...

Im feeling a bit miserable cos I have a streaming cold.. Im not ill.. but the constant sneezing is annoying... and I feel like walking round with hankies stuffed up my nose cos its so sore from sniffing, wiping and blowing.. Too much info?? I dont know... but since having cancer I seem to get any little bug thats going... 

Today..in about 30 minutes..our electric is going off as they work on the power lines.. no internet...no television..no radio... til four this afternoon (dang I should have bought that battery radio when I saw it on sale!)
Anyway... its not going to keep me down..my stove is gas so I can still have my coffee. Plus I can carry on with my holiday planning.

Also this week I start with all the six month check ups to make sure the cancer is staying away. Apart feeling a bit creaky Im sure everything will be fine

Have a great week..and here's this weeks dinner menu.

Weekly Plan - 7th November 2022

Monday              Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry

Tuesday              One Pot Mexiacn Ground Beef and Rice

Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner..including Bubble and Squeek

Thursday            
Spaghetti and  Meatballs

Friday                 Pizza Night

Saturday             Turkey Burgers and Zesty Coleslaw

Sunday                Leftovers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment