Wednesday 1 December 2021

Dec 1st Snippets..

Well Im still feelng pretty grotty... but the Christmas decoratng is coming along slowly. I just have to do the tree.. which is probably the biggest job. I dodnt like where MrD had originally placed it.. I though it stuck out into the room too much. But he kindly agreed to move it...and I think its much better. Im sureI will get it done for Friday 
Now we are in December...tonight MrD and  are starting one of our traditions.. Reading a chapter of Luke every evening... to remind us just why we celebrate Christmas. 24 Chapters...24 days til Christmas Eve. Does anyone else do this?
Another tradition we like to do every evening in December is watch a Christmas movie... Tonight its 'The Christmas Candle"... a sweet little film about Hope..Set in 19th century England...a minister's quest to modernize his village puts him at odds with people who believe that whoever lights the candle that an angel touched will receive a miracle on Christmas Eve.No Elves..or reindeer ...or grand special effects ...just a wonderful Christmas movie set at Christmas Time. Worth a look...even if its just to hear Susan Boyles beautiful voice. You can watch it free on Youtube.
Little Miss has a visitor that arrived last night... I hope she is good.... cos there is a spy in her midst.... and he wont hesitate to report back to Santa....

And Nana..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Christmas movie recommendation! I’ll be watching that this evening while I decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are soon feeling back to normal. Mr D is a good one to be moving trees - just cause he loves you!
    The movie looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grinning over the "spy". I hope you have a beautiful Friday my friend.

    ReplyDelete