Friday 20 September 2019

The Power of Prayer....

Either Fall has started in California.. or it's dead tree!! Either way..I love this time of year..
My finger is still sore... and well wrapped.. but although it looks nasty...it doesn't need a stitch. I actually cut it on the....wait for it...Toaster!! Dont ask me how... but MrD has now thrown away all the knives (kidding)

I have no room to complain about a cut finger. MrD will soon be going through far worse than me

After praying for MrD yesterday and his name going on the Prayer Roll.. two hour after getting home from Bible Study yesterday.. the works doctor phoned.. and we went straight to his office. After examining MrD.. the doctor discovered he had ANOTHER hernia..in the left groin. So now we have an appointment with the surgeon next Thursday and he should schedule the appointment soon after. Until hes sorted..he must go on light duties... and not lift anything heavier than 15lb. A bit annoying for my hard working hubby... but at least when its done he will be able to ride his bike again

So if I may ask you Prayer Warriors out there... if you could say one or two for MrD.. it will be greatly appreciated.. 

And as proven once again with the swiftness of His answer... 

Prayer really does work 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

5 comments:

  1. I will add Mr. D to my prayer journal. So good to go ahead and get the appointments so he can have the surgery. I don't like 'hurry up and wait!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees are turning here and I have to say, I am ready for Fall. I will be praying for you and Mr. D. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a prayer has already been said and I'll add MrD to my list.
    I pray in the morning when I first start walking.

    Hope your finger heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr D is on my list! Keep us updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO hernias? Poor MrD. I hope he can have the operations that he needs very soon.

    ReplyDelete