Sunday 12 May 2019

Mothers Day....Part Two

I had a lovely Mothers Day... I hope all you Mums out there had a wonderful day too. After a morning at church... hubby took me out to lunch at our faves Mexican restaurant.. Not very healthy.. but.....
And of course the highlight of the weekend..was to facetime with the kids and grandbabies... the boys yesterday.. and my girls today. MrD always has that face when we are talking to the 'Little uns'
I'm very privileged to celebrate two mothers days.. My first was in March for the Uk Mothering Sunday... when I remember my mother who left us so suddenly 15 years ago...and who I miss so much.
Today.. on my American Mother's Day.. I get to celebrate being a mother.. to my three amazing children.. who have been through so much.. and have grown into incredible adults and given me the greatest gift ever.....my three gorgeous grandchildren. 

Jamie, Matt and Caroline.. 
I love you very much and I'm proud to be your Mum

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment