Tuesday 7 July 2015

Headache....

After having a wonderful 4th of July Weekend...my first as an honorary American..Im afraid Im not feeling quite myself. Hubby and I went to Disneyland to celebrate on Saturday....no excuse really as its only 20 mins away. It was very hot...and the pale wilting Welsh flower that I am :) ..I got very sunburnt....I guess factor 30 isnt strong enough. It was a long day...and by the time my phone died on me late afternoon...I had clocked up more than 30,000 steps.....incredible and still more than 4 hours to go. My legs ached a bit..but I soon got over it...but for some reason I have been suffering from migraines and nausea for the last couple of days. Hopefully I will be back on track soon. 
Heres a pic of us at the Happiest Place on Earth...which for me is wherever my hubby is.. Him looking cool...and me starting to burn to a crisp lol

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment