Monday 15 December 2014

So Much Gratitude....


Its the night before we travel to Las Vegas for our wedding and I've had a nice long soak in the bath... reflecting on the journey thats brought me here. I have been so blessed in my life. Though I have made many mistakes, I regret nothing and I am grateful. 

I am grateful for my parents, who loved me and guided me and gave me the foundation for me to build my life. I miss them every single day. 

I am grateful for my extended family, who have loved and supported me and have given me wonderful memories.

I am grateful for my first husband who gave me three amazing children, and his bullying, his selfishness and his neglect of these children... has made me a fabulous mother. 

I am grateful for the reluctant move to Holyhead as this decision brought me my gorgeous grandson. 

I am grateful for the year of homelessness as this made me a stronger person, brought me a renewed relationship with my brother and a new relationship with his lovely, slightly nuts wife, who made me laugh so much and who I now see as a true sister. That year also made me see the other side of the coin and I met people who had nothing and no one and made me see how rich I really am. 

I am grateful for all my wonderful friends...old and new..who have given me strength and made me feel that I really matter. I am grateful for my Sissy..my friend and sister of the heart without whom I wouldn't have met this wonderful, kind, loving, Godly man who has become my best friend, my one true love...my soulmate. His encouragement and love has helped me find myself again and I can hardly wait to be his wife. 

And finally, I am grateful for my Heavenly Father..who has been with me every step of the way...and never left me. I didnt always trust His Plan for me...but I had Faith that He would not let me down. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. All the unhappiness and despair has only made me stronger and I am now content. 

Thank you all for being there for me. 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x
                

No comments:

Post a Comment