Saturday 21 June 2014

The Package

I was supposed to go walking with Miss C this morning. I like to leave early because I tend to walk for miles. But we had to wait for a package to arrive for her first. She said it was due to be delivered by 10.30, it couldn't be left with a neighbour as she had to sign for it. but when it hadnt arrived by 11, I was getting a little grouchy. I decided to go upstairs to listen to music. 

Half an hour later she called up to ask if I was ready. When I went down,  the 'package' was standing in the Living Room..and  I screamed
The package was my cousin who I haven't seen in a very long time. It was a wonderful surprise.The walk was forgotten, as we went out to lunch and spent a lovely afternoon together catching up
Thank you for orgainising it all Miss C...my amazing, scheming daughter

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment