Wednesday 7 May 2014

Losing It...

So ....I got weighed...and I have lost another 4lb. Ive now reached the goal I set myself so Im keeping my promise and posting a full length pic..and some stats. Its very hard for me to do this as my self confidence is still in the gutter.. notice the false smile..and maybe I shouldnt have worn the baggy jumper...lol


After getting such big numbers in the past, I must admit I was a little disappointed...still a loss is a loss. My trainer said not to worry about it though, as Im gaining muscle which weighs heavier than fat, so forget the scale and go by my clothes....

So here are the figures..deep breath..here goes
Pic 1..November 2013 - 22st 2lb or 310lb ..size UK 32..US 30
Pic 2..Yesterday May 2014 - 16st 1lb or 225lb ..UK 24..US 22
A total of 6st 1lb...85lb...and 4 dress sizes in 5 months...not bad....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment