Tuesday 16 July 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~102

Here we go on another visit to Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty for her weekly chat. Why dont you join us.

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty|

Have you cooked any interesting dishes lately?
Now Im on my 'Travels' I dont get to cook very often, but I did make dinner for the family the other evening Chicken Fettuccine Casserole ...and I must say ..it was delicious

 

What question would you like to ask Wendell?
I just wondered...how does it feel to be suddenly so famous? Is it overwhelming or are you taking it in your stride....?
Wendell, the Wonder Horse

Have you had any thoughts of Christmas yet?
Im always thinking of Christmas as it will be a little bitter sweet..Happy because I will be with my daughter, but sad because Mr D and I will be 5,000 miles apart. I love Christmas though, and will enjoy it immensely


Do you make jams and jellies?
Jams, jellies, chutneys...I love making them all. None this year though...but next year...

.

Do you have any board games that you enjoy?
I havent played a board game for ages, but used to love them with the children...Scrabble, Monopoly, Cluedo are amongst my favourites


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment