Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 89

Tuesday mornings come around so fast and here we are ready to visit Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty for her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. This weeks questions are a little different as they have been asked by members of our chats community. So grab your coffee, and lets go take a peek

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty

From Suzanne at p.s. Annie!: Are you part of the back to nature/ecological group or are you more of the mindset of "I'll do what I want and everything will work out in the end"?
Im not overly obsessive...but I do try to be as responsible as I can when it comes to looking after the environment. I recycle as much as I can, try to buy foods that are locally produced, do laundry at low temperatures and try to keep household waste as little as possible. Im not doing it for me. I have children and I worry what the world will be like in the future if we dont do what we can now to make it a cleaner place to live

Christmas cartoon showing a family separating their recycling 
From Stacey at Happy Bride to be: What's a favorite dinner dish to make?
I love to cook, and my favorite changes from week to week. Im making  a lovely chicken dish tonight, which is absolutely delicious and my daughter loves

Garlic-Brown-Sugar-Chicken
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
From Melanie at Melanie at A Year of Jubilee Reviews: What animals have you seen give live birth?
Only on television, but I thought it was amazing. How incredible is the process of new birth?



From Anne at Homeschool on the Croft: If you had the opportunity to teach something, what would you
teach?
I am no Einstein, but I was actually training to be a Physics teacher at one time. But, family responsibilities took over and I had to give it up. I guess now I could start training again..but I dont know if I could cope with todays teenagers



From Madonna at Butterfly Acres: What did you love most about school?
I loved everything about school..the lessons, the teachers (except Mr Davis who was always angry) the school musical productions, and the friends I had, some of whom are still with me today. I actually cried the day I left school...wonderful times 

 

What great questions ladies. I look forward to next week

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment