Tuesday 5 March 2013

Warm Welcome

At the moment I am staying with my brother and his family in Lincolnshire. They live in a very pretty village, full of the old stone cottages. Its so peaceful, with hardly any traffic. You can hear the birds singing. The villagers are so friendly, always ready with a warm hello. I'm feeling more rested than I have in a long while.




It looks so lovely with all the spring flowers appearing... Crocus, Daffodils and carpets of Snowdrops. 



 The flower sellers cart is full of beautiful colours. I just love flowers
It seems to be much warmer here than my house in the Welsh hills. Since I have been here, the sun hasn't stopped shining. I sat by the stream for a while, just drinking in the sunshine.

 I think Spring has finally arrived

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous area and I LOVE that flower cart!!! Enjoy yourself, the scenery and the visit with your brother and family.

    ReplyDelete