Tuesday 26 March 2024

Spring..Spring...Spring...And Some Sad News

 Blue skies over the Blue House this morning.
I sat outside in the early morning drinking my coffee
watching the birds
and pondering where to start with the garden
The potatoes are coming above the soil already.
and soon it will be time to bring out the tomato plants.
I had a call from Little Miss. She is entering her class Easter Egg competition 
and she wanted me to help with her design
Not that she needed any help.. and she ignored any suggestions. 
She knew exactly what she wanted
She did a "Frozen" design...
Can you tell?
For dinner tonight we had lovely shrimp tacos..I cut back with the cayenne pepper to the last time I made them...and they were much easier on the tongue
Just before bed I had a message from the Uk. My dear Aunt..who has been fighting cancer for a year..is coming to her end of life. My cousin tells me she may not make it through the night. 

I am so sad and I pray for my family back home

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment