Friday 29 March 2024

Good Friday...

Happy Good Friday... and all I can say is Thank you Jesus. Thank you for dying for my sins, Thank you for giving me hope, and thank you for letting me know that death is not the end. I am so eternally grateful for all you do in my life and I am so blessed to know you
Easter weekend started spendidly for Little Miss. She won her class Easter Egg competition. She received a large chocolate egg which she offered to share with me.(even though shes 5000miles away)

 I was so touched.. but I thanked her and said she should eat it all herself and we would share some chocolate next time we meet. I told her that too much sweet stuff is not good for Nanas... and tapped my tummy saying "you know what its like when you get older. Yes she replied..."Yes... you die!"

 I actually meant its easy to put on weight...but she wasnt wrong....lol
MrD finishes early on a Friday.... so as soon as he got home we took Prince over to the dog park for a run. The signs of Spring were everywhere. The snow had disappeared from the nearby hills
Persian Speedwell was growing everywhere...
and the Catkins are hanging from the Oak trees
When we got home...MrD started his next major project...
Rotavating and reseeding the front and back lawns
Starting with the front
It took most of the day....
but he finished in time to have some Chicken Frajita pizza for dinner..
before we left for the Good Friday Service at church

We enjoyed it immensely... but was disappointed to hear that that Sundays 6am Son Rise service was cancelled. There is heavy rain heading our way for the next couple of days.. so an outdoor service would be a bad idea..

Still there will be normal services...so thats something to look forward to

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Blessed Good Friday and Easter to you and Mr D.
    Sweet photo of Little Miss. What a honey!
    We get catkins here too but it's too cold and early for them.
    Mr D is taking on quite a project!

    ReplyDelete