Tuesday 1 November 2022

The Day After...

We sat out for a couple of hours last night, but there were far less Trick or Treaters than last year. My neighbor thinks it may be due to the warnings of tampered candy. But still there were some very good costumes.. and I should mention my own grandbabies.. 
who were a cute dinosaur complete with tail.. 
and the gorgeous Lady Bug superhero from some movie( no clue)

But now Halloween is over.... all thoughts are turning to Thanksgiving and Christmas... They will be here before we know it. Although I may make some treacle toffee for the weekend even though Bonfire Night isn’t celebrated in the US
So my Holiday Folder is out... and Thanksgiving is already organized....so I can concentrate on Christmas.  My food list is underway and I will buy a couple of items a week to store. Im still deciding which cookies to make... there are so many to choose from. The gift shopping has began... and I like to wrap as I go along... Im determined to be organized this year

How are your preparations coming along?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment