Tuesday 22 November 2022

Here We Go Again...


Its that time of year again... the month long round of check ups to make sure the cancer is staying away.

And so far so good... Today a mammogram and apart from the usual 60 year old aches and creaks... Im doing ok..

Its put my mind at ease... and I would just like to remind you ladies...and you gents... to make sure you get regular screenings for breast, ovarian, cervical, colon and prostate cancers

Uncomfortable yes...but life saving

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Phoebe...wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a reminder that it's time to schedule the mammogram.
    Praying you have all good results.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and hugs. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phoebe, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Good news that your tests are coming back with good results.
    I've missed a number of your posts. Blogger isn't being very easy to get along with. A number of blogs have disappeared from my blog list and on some blogs I come up as anonymous which I can't seem to change. Have a blessed Advent and have fun getting ready for Christmas. Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete