Monday 31 October 2022

Whats For Dinner~Meal Plan Monday

Happy Halloween!! MrD and I dont really celebrate, but I do have a copious amount if candy for Trick or Treaters.  I think the plan is that the lady next door and I are going to sit on the driveway and hand out the treats...For me its cos MrD is up at 1am for work... and for next door...her dogs go crazy!

For my birthday I was gifted with a Sams Club voucher for quite a good sum. I also had a walmart voucher I was saving for Christmas groceries. So on Saturday MrD and I redeemed them and did a large shop of meat for the freezer and canned goods. I separated the meats into portions and froze them immediately, but the canned stuff I left out,  as its a good opportunity to clean and restock the pantry check dates, and update the inventory. I will also have to reorganize the freezers better. Its going to take a couple of days... but at least we have a good stock.. including our Thanksgiving turkey. Its been a huge blessing

Also this week we are putting our veggie garden to bed.We just have the brussels sprouts growing and one pepper plant that os still producing. Its time to clean up, rotavate and start preparing for next year. Im so grateful for all it has produced.

And Saturday... well we are going to Greg Laurie's So Cal Harvest at the Angels Stadium. Its been a couple of years... but Im so glad its back. 

Its going to be a busy week...but a good one

Are you celebrating tonight? Would love to see your decorations and outfits

Here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 31st October 2022

Monday              Mongolian Beef Stir Fry and Steamed Rice

Tuesday              Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Wednesday         Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Corn

Thursday            
Chicken Arriabiata Pasta

Friday                 Pizza Night

Saturday             Dinner Out

Sunday                Leftovers

3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds really delicious! We don't get any trick or treaters but we always have candy because I'm convinced that if we don't have it the trick or treaters will come! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn’t have any trick-or-treaters but I have goodie bags made for the Grandkids and Great-Grandkids. Mongolian Beef is my FAVE. Thanks for the menu, it gives me some ideas. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at how early you get up! My oh my.....

    ReplyDelete