Monday 24 October 2022

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


I had a lovely birthday.. and was very spoilt. Thank you all for your birthday wishes, MrD didnt want me cook (is he trying to tell me something??) so we had brunch and dinner out. Far too much food, but it meant we lived on leftovers over the weekend... including a plate of fried chicken our neighbours gave us for judging the childrens Halloween costumes at their party on Saturday. May I add here, I didnt want to do it, I was dragged kicking and screaming because I knew the inevitable would happen...it would end in tears... literally.

How can you choose between all those hopeful faces? But we did choose... and two little girls ran off in tears. Oh man! Never again.

No major plans this week... just want to start my Fall clean.. After a hot dusty summer, Autumn has arrived with slightly cooler weather (actually right now its in the 40s in the mornings) so I like to give my cupboards a good clean out, not only for the dust but to get ready for the Holiday shopping. Not long now

Have a good week and here's the menu

Weekly Plan - 24th October 2022

Monday              Orange and Ginger Chicken Stir Fry

Tuesday              Blackened Shrimp Tacos

Wednesday         Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom, Mashed Potatoes, Cabbage

Thursday            
Beef Strogonoff

Friday                 Pizza Night

Saturday            Ham and Cheese Sliders

Sunday                Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment