Thursday 20 October 2022

The Many Faces of Me...

 So here I am...sitting sipping a coffee... looking through old photos and enjoying the last couple of hours of my fifties. Where the heck has time gone. It seems like yesterday I was so worried about turning 40... I had a thirty tenth birthday. And yet tomorrow I turn the big 60!!

But Ive had a pretty good 60 years..  filled with love, fun, laughter and adventure... with a few bumps in the road thrown in for good measure. Looking back at all these many faces of me... there are so many memories. It wont be another 60 years.. but here's to making many more 

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Time flies as we grow older,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have a most wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you be showered in birthday blessings today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Phoebe! May you be showered in birthday blessings on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete